Job during this pandemic!!!
Listen! nobody is going to help you find a job.
Just spamming people & asking them for jobs isn’t going to help.
Job during this pandemic!!! You need to understand that people are busy & get a lot of similar messages ( especially due to COVID )
Make it as easy as you can for them to help you instead of expecting them to do the work for you.
Sharing something that I had penned down sometime back.
Read Also, Jeff Bezos the richest man in the World
Follow me on LinkedIn
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗼 :
1. Check the companies job portal and see if there is something relevant
2. Have your resume ready ( PDF )
3. Make sure you are at least close to 70-80% of what the JD says.
4. Make sure you don’t apply directly.
5. Send a message with a quick intro, why you are fit for the role ( person referring you has to fill this usually ), link to the role and attach your resume.
6. Explicitly mention you haven’t applied directly hoping the person could refer you.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 :
❌Sending your resume and asking them to refer to any suitable role.
❌Asking the person to pass your resume to the HR
❌Sending long & lengthy messages
❌Trying to be smart, eg: I know you will get a referral bonus, just go ahead and refer.
Follow the above, your chances would drastically improve.